I've somehow transitioned from a too-busy work life Metro-Boulot-Dodo existence with its four hour train commute per day, daytime spent in dynamic office (politics aside) with my terrific staff, great lunchtimes in midtown Manhattan (especially the Greek restaurants), evenings and weekend and free time devoted to hiking, movies, dinners with friends, reading, writing articles and reviews
* waking at 7 or 8, eating my yoyo in front of the tele with a cat or two on my lap
* lamenting the many commercial breaks that prevent me from seeing the news
* raging that even BBC and CNN cover little news in the Middle East
(Now I understand Dad and older people's grumpy complaints!)
* sitting at the computer and trying to wring sense out of my first draft novel
* meeting my writing groups and trying to absorb some nurturing encouragement from them
* taking care of household issues that used to be ignored or squeezed into the schedule somehow
* running to the gym or walking the outdoor track
***visiting every coffee shop in the area (Millwood, Mt. Kisco, Katonah, Yorktown Heights, Somers) with my papers and notebooks to feel less isolated but still like I'm working on my craft.
HOW COME I FEEL LIKE I STILL DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO EVERYTHING I WANT TO DO?